Saturday, April 16, 2011

Growth Spurt


I spent half of my day at the tattoo parlor. A friend of mine is getting a sleeve. It is going to be pretty sweet when it is done. I enjoy watching the tattoo is progress. Is it bad that I am also amused to see him in pain? Does that make me a bad friend?


I first took pictures around noon. Those pictures turned out horrible! The shadows were insane. Taking pictures when the sun in right above is a bad idea. Now I know. I took more pictures around 4pm and that batch turned out much better.


Wedges are so much easier to walk in than heels! I would never be able to wear heels this high without falling. I am super clumsy. It is pretty ridiculous.


dress: Old Navy (thrifted); vest: Forever 21; belt: Forever 21; wedges: Lime Light; ring: gift; bracelet: Forever 21

5 comments:

kat @ featherfactor said...

You look lovely! I love wedges as well, just so much easier and comfy to wear :) My best friend loves tattoos so I've spent quite an amount of time in parlors myself...they are so interesting!

M & Em said...

love the legs! this is one outfit that might not look better with tights :)
-M

kelseywilliams said...

I don't have any tattoos, but I loved watching my friend get his! It's a cool thing to see.

At least you have some of your own so you know what he's going through.

oomph. said...

i take my pictures throughout the day, and afternoon ones are definitely better. but sometimes i have to take what i can get! i really want to get a sleeve!!

rockoomph.blogspot.com

dani said...

I'm digging these wedges, girl!

<3 The Daily Dani