Sunday, May 29, 2011

What I Do Best.....

I'm going to be honest here, I have not been having the best month. Family issues are really stressing me out. I have to put everything back on track though and go on as normal. Which means blogging and going to the gym. To pick things back up, I found some fun things on Etsy I wanted to share.



How fun are these cards featuring a different type of alcohol, a squirrel, and a quirky line?





Pulp Fiction is a great movie and I'd love to own this print to hang in my apartment.




These movie character playing cards that have been turned into paperweights. One of these would be an interesting gift for an office mate.





And who doesn't love The Safety Dance? This is another print I'd love to own.

Pet Cosys? How stinkin' adorable! I want a little chihuahua just so I can get this for it!














4 comments:

dani said...

Omg! I love those radical movie posters! I want pretty much all of them! Thanks for the great recommendations! :)

<3 The Daily Dani

Unknown said...

These are all so cute! I love that pet cosy.

Shopping and Spreadsheets

two birds said...

i love them all, but i especially love the squirrel print!

LyddieGal said...

My friend has a chihuahua who's name is Shark Bit. I seriously need to get it for him! Thanks for sharing!

Chic on the Cheap