Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Print Mixer

Yay! I remembered to participate in another EBEW! This month it is pattern mixing which is not something I am extremely skilled at so I kept it simple by mixing a floral print with stripes. I don't have tons of time to blog because I am finishing up a couple papers for my two summer semester classes. I will be so glad when these papers are complete and this week is over!

tank: Aerie; cardigan: Loft; jeans: Banana Republic; shoes: Target

Pattern Mixing | Everybody, Everywear

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this! The two prints work together really well. Good luck with those classes!

Shopping and Spreadsheets

D'Andra said...

I like the way you paired this top and cardigan. You have inspired me to wear a top that I haven't worn yet. Good luck with your papers. I'm waiting for the first term to start in a couple of weeks.

Megan said...

These go well together and I love that it doesn't look forced or over-the-top. It just looks natural and cute :)

Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

Bobbi said...

Great job! Pattern mixing can be challenging, can't it? I'm still working on it too :)

{Bobbi}
http://fashionunder30.blogspot.com/