Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Third Time Is NOT a charm










Yesterday @luckymagazine posted their five newest celebrity style crushes. I liked their choices but I thought I would make my own list.







In no particular order:

1. Jessica Szohr





2. Emily Blunt (I'm crushin' on her arm candy as well!)










3. Reese Witherspoon










4. Claire Danes









5. Drew Barrymore




Today is one of those days where my outfit looked better in the mirror than it did on camera. There is nothing I liked about this outfit once I saw a pic of it on me. Does the camera really add 10 lbs? I hope so. Plus had my mom take my pic again. Big mistake. She doesn't understand how the zoom function works on my camera. I love her but she isn't a photographer. Tomorrow I will remember to have a co-worker to take my pic.




cardigan: American Eagle
tank: Simply Vera @ Kohl's
belt: Forever 21
jeans: American Eagle
shoes: Libby @ Belk
braclet & earrings : New York & co

No comments: