Saturday, March 26, 2011

You Pick It, I Stick It

I love this Tucker dress. I was soooo happy when I found out it was being re-released by Target! A lot of other blog ladies bought and have worn this dress as well. I love it. Is it okay to wear it every day?




Walgreen's had all Revlon make-up buy one get one 50% off. I had wanted to try their lip stain for a while. I bought Just Bitten in Crave (Ulta is running the same special and you can purchase it online through their sight.)
I'm not sure how I feel about this lip stain. I need to figure out how to apply it with an even consistency. It is a bit spotty. I applied some MAC lipglass on top and the problem was solved.
I also purchased Revlon Moon Drops in Orange Flip. Not all retailers that carry Revlon sell the Moon Drops lip stick. I couldn't find it at Wal-Mart last night and it isn't available on the Ulta website either. I'll post a review of that product after I have tested it out.


I got new ink this week! I love it! It also hurt a whole lot. I have two other tattoos and this was hands down the worst. If you have any tattoos, how many do you have and which one hurt the most?



The title of this blog is a line from the movie Son In Law. Flea is the tattoo artist in the movie and that is his line in the movie.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey! Got your blog link from the Mixed Cd swap list!
I love your blog... And I totally wear Orange Flip and I LOVE IT! it's not drying at all compared to some bright sticks i've worn! I'm excited about the swap! :)

Bekah

matters of merrymaking

dani said...

Omg! I have one on my back and one on the inner edge of my foot - SO PAINFUL ON MY FOOT! Ay ay ayy I feel your pain - literally! :)

Anyway, so excited for the mixed CD swap! :)

<3 The Daily Dani

. said...

Oo, I love the dress with the leggings! I have a similar Tucker dress and I'm gonna have to try it with leggings too now. :)

Unknown said...

I love the new tat! I don't have any because I'm a big chicken. And I've found with lip stains that they go on smoother if you put on chapstick or something underneath it.

PS How did I miss that you were in accounting too?? This is awesome.

Shopping and Spreadsheets

Anonymous said...

Great minds think alike! We have the same dress, and like the same shoes :)

Laura said...

Love that tucker dress! I am searching my own targets for one :)

LyddieGal said...

I love that tucker dress too! I've been trying to decide if I want to buy the target dresses or not... I keep looking... I've got 10 more days.

But You can definitely wear it everyday - it could be a fun style challenge.

Chic on the Cheap

Veronika Novotny said...

Gorgeous dress and I love it paired with the tights and ballet slippers, so pretty. As for tattoos? ouch, I have one it's on a very bony, bony/painful part of my back. I will be getting another one, but will be choosing a more "cushioned" area. And I love yours by the way it's so, so pretty. xx veronika

Elisabeth said...

I'm also having problems with the Revlon lip stain. After a little while I just have a weird outline around the edges of my lips. Let me know if you figure out any tricks!

Anonymous said...

love the new ink!! I've been so tempted to get one recently I think I'm going to stick to piercing though and just pretend I'm not too commitment phobic to get ink. LOVE IT!