Ahhh!!! I haven't posted this week! Sorry about that. I've been fairly busy but I hope to start back with regular posting as of now.
1. What's your favorite drug store makeup product and your favorite higher end product?
My favorite drug store beauty product is Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm. Best chapstick EVER!
My favorite higher end beauty item is Smashbox High Definition Liquid Concealer or Bare Minerals Original SPF 15 Foundation. I have used Bare Minerals for years. I discovered it after watching an informerical and ordered it. I am so glad I did!
2. Is there one type of product that is your go-to, can't live without?
I would say that would have to be Burt's Bees Lip Balm or mascara. Right now I am using Bare Minerals Flawless Definition Volumizing Mascara.
3. What's the best hair product you have ever used?
A couple of months ago my hair stylist introduced me to the wonders of Moroccan Oil. It is amazing! It makes my hair super soft and somehow manages to shorten my blow-drying time. This is definitely worth the money. A small bottle lasts a looong time for me and I have very thick hair.
4. Fess up, what's the worst beauty look you've tried to rock and look back now with a little shame or apprehension that you actually did that?
I can't really think of much that I am ashamed of but there are definitely things I would never try again. I got a body wave in my hair when I was 18. That was an awful idea. Also I would consider using the tanning bed as a beauty mistake I made in my youth.
5. When it comes to beauty products, we all use the same basic products. What do you use that helps show off your personal flair and personality?
I have never really thought about how my beauty rituals help me show off my own flair or personality. I do have to say that when I take the time to fix my hair and put on makeup I do feel more put together. This in turn helps me feel more comfortable talking to and approaching people. That probably seems a bit silly but it is true.
I saw Take Me Home Tonight. I have a crush on Topher Grace. Is it me or does Tori remind you of Kristen Stewart?