Monday, January 17, 2011

Family Ties


I took my cousin Tess shopping yesterday so she could spend the gift card I got her for her birthday. She loves playing "dress-up" in my clothes and always wants to borrow my favorite items. I think I enjoy the dress-up sessions just as much as she does! Tess is very much a jeans and t-shirt girl, which I was too at her age. Normally once a year or so I let her come and "shop" in my closet. Anything that I was planning to give away or haven't worn in a long time I let her have it if she likes the stuff.


With her birthday money she got a shirt from Forever 21, a Hello Kitty keychain Pez dispenser, and two pairs of tights from Target. As soon we got done shopping she wanted to wear her new tights. I let her borrow so items from my closet and I took her picture for the blog! She looks so cute! I will definitely be wearing a similar version of this outfit soon.
cardigan: Urban Outfitters (borrowed from me)
shirt: Forever 21
shorts: New York & Company (borrowed from me)
shoes: Sigerson Morrison (borrow from me)
tights: Target

No comments: