Saturday, January 1, 2011

A Year In Review - Part 2


July - I turned 26!!! On the same day, my cousin Chris got married to a lovely lady, Lee Ann. She is really great and she has a daughter. Both were welcome additions to the extended family! Here is a pic of me with some of my cousin and the newest Bruner, Lee Ann!




August - I went to two shows Jimmy Eat World & Tegan and Sara. I love, love, love Tegan & Sara. And they were amazing live! At the end of August I also started the Masters of Accountancy program at ETSU. (East Tennessee State University)


In September, I saw Tom Petty & The Hearybreakers in Charlotte. I also lost my battery charger for my camera. So the next few months are very well documented. Sad.


In October, I saw Two Door Cinema Club in Nashville. I also contracted walking pneumonia this month and was out of work for a whole week. :-(


In November, I started the 30 for 30 challenge. And unfortunately still haven't finished like I wanted to. Grrrr! I also saw Iron & Wine and Sufjan Stevens in Asheville. So sad I didn't have my camera.


In December, I finished up my first semester of grad school! yay! And I celebrated the New Year with awesome family and friends.



I hope everyone had a great 2010! I hope 2011 has awesome thing in store!!!

3 comments:

The Lady Board said...

Love the last photo! Happy New Year!

- Jill

Linley said...

looks like you've had a busy 2010! hope 2011 is just as great AND better for you!!

Anonymous said...

How fun! Happy new year :)

Melanie@UnravelledThreads
Follow @UnraveldTreads on Twitter!