Saturday, January 22, 2011

Guess Who's Back


I figured I better get back into the swing of things since the next 30 for 30 challenge starts up soon. I have felt somewhat blah with my wardrobe choices lately. On work days, I wake up (usually later than when I should have actually gotten up) and scramble to get dressed and finish getting my lunch and snacks together. I have to start waking up early enough so I am not in freak out mode every morning. Talk about stressful!

I started a high protein diet at the beginning of the year and as of last Sunday I had lost 6 pounds. So now I am back to my pre-holiday weight. Next holiday I need to restrain myself a bit more. I can't live on sweets and carbs alone, or can I? I am only weighing myself once a week so tomorrow I will find out if I have lost in additional pounds this past week. I had a doctor's appointment this past week and I told my doctor about my eating plan and she approved! No crash dieting here. She did want me to get a little more calcium, so I might need to look for a vitamin. I am lactose intolerant and milk and some yogurts make me bloated.


Any way how fun is this shirt?! I found it at Old Navy for $15 and couldn't pass it up. Sixteen Candles is one of my favorite movies. I can quote it line by line. I even have a cat named Jake Ryan. hehe. My oldest nephew's birthday is next week and I bought him a G.I. Joe t-shirt. I swear my brother had the same shirt when he was a kid.

My smile in this picture is a little forced, can you tell. HaHa. My mom took my pic and I think this was try number five. I just wanted it over.
cardigan: Old Navy
t-shirt: Old Navy
jeans: American Eagle
flats: Target







No comments: