Saturday, December 18, 2010

Hands Across America


Outfit #20

Okay so this is almost the same outfit I wore on Thanksgiving. Different blouse though. :)

My hands are really awkward in this picture. I think I was in the process of moving them when my mom snapped this shot. One of my nephews kept asking to see my necklace tonight. He said it was pretty. He's almost 3 and very sweet.

I got a manicure today. I love getting manicures. I feel so feminine with polished hands. I got them painted a deep red color to keep with the Christmas spirit.

blouse: Loft
cardigan: Charlotte Russe
shorts: Loft
boots: Soda
tights: Simply Vera @ Kohls
necklace: belonged to my Mamaw

3 comments:

Krust said...

I'm glad we are at the same point in the remix. I feel like I'm so far behind. lol

krustal.com

Kate said...

I love the colors in this outfit, they look really nice on you!

http://all-things-kate.blogspot.com/

a. harms said...

I love having my nails painted too. It makes me feel totally put together and extremely girly/pretty. I recently went to get mine done. I went with a gel polish that lasts for several weeks. Seriously, it is amazing. I don't have one chip yet. Oh, I love this look. Makes me miss the challenge.