Thursday, December 2, 2010

Sweet Sixteen



Outfit #16



I would have liked this outfit a lot more had I worn a different belt. All I did was take the ribbon from the dress and belt it over top. It looked cuter on the hanger together. Oh, well. I should also take my photos in the morning to avoid the wrinkles.



I'm so close to the end of this semester. I can smell it. Promise.



My T.V. show of the moment is The Wire. I've only watched 5 episodes of the first season but I want more! I have Netflix. Through my blu-ray player I get Netflix instant right to my T.V. I have this instead of extended cable. Cable is very expensive and I don't really feel it is worth the cost. If I really want to watch something on extended cable I record it at Mom's or have a friend record it on their dvr for my viewing pleasure. He's a swell friend.


Why exactly am I talking about why I don't have extended cable? No clue.




dress: Simply Vera @ Kohls

sweater: Lauren Conrad @ Kohls

tights: TJ Maxx

boots: New Directions @ Belk

necklace: Charlotte Russe (I think)





2 comments:

Linda said...

We only have antenna t.v and netflix. Sure, we are a season behind all the extended cable but we save so much money. I can't imagine it any other way. Also, my fella loved, loved, loved The Wire

The Auspicious Life

Anonymous said...

where have you been hiding this sweater?! i love it!