Friday, December 3, 2010

I'd Never Cheat

Outfit #17

So stinkin' tired of photos with my iphone!

Yeah, so this under tee is not in my thirty items. It has gotten very cold and I did not include many long sleeved items in my 30 and I was looking for warmth this morning. Plus, it is a basic tee that couldn't possibly count as cheating, right?

tee: American Eagle
cardigan: Charlotte Russe
belt: American Eagle
jeans: Simply Vera @ Kohls
shoes: Toms
scarf: etsy



So to make up for the terrible picture I think I will share with you my love of the Deschanel sisters. These ladies are fantastic. I love Emily in Bones and Zooey in 500 Days of Summer, Weeds, Elf and Almost Famous just to name a few plus have you heard her sing? I heart She & Him. If you aren't familiar with these sisters, you should be.














No comments: