Saturday, December 11, 2010

High School Graduation


Outfit #18 - My clothes just graduated from high school.

I'm back! I took a little hiatus from the 30 for 30 because of the weather. Today is was warmer so I jumped right back in head first!

I hate that I am still using my iPhone as my camera. I just need a charger for my camera. I really need to order one. ASAP! Also I am now using PhotoScape to edit my photos because my Photoshop trial expired. It is not as simple to use as Photoshop. Keep with me while I experiment to get the best results.

I am watching Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian so I can go see the new Narnia movies in theaters. I know, I am a nerd. That's okay with me.

cardigan: Kristen Davis @ Belk

sweater & belt: Forever 21

skirt & tights: Simply Vera @ Kohls

boots: Soda

necklace: don't remember

4 comments:

Linda said...

Welcome back. You sound like me with your photo editing...I'm all about the free trials!
The Auspicious Life

Meredith said...

yay! welcome on back! you look so great! love plaid. for reals:)
YOURS, MINE AND OURS

In Kinsey's Closet said...

Awww this skirt is so cute! Welcome back to the challenge! I think you look great!

Keira Lennox said...

Cute pattern mixing!