Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Day 2 - How GLEEFUL!






Day #2 went well. I felt the cardigan was a bit blah but I love the blouse I wore. The best part of the blouse are the ruffles on the side but it is November. I must wear a cardigan or risk getting sick.




Watching Glee at the moment and I listed to the songs online last week and wasn't too excited about the songs. Hopefully it will all come together after seeing the songs with the story. I am such a Glee dork!! I want the Wii game Karaoke Revolution Glee. I don't have a Wii though.


Blouse: Loft

Cardigan: NY & Co

Pants: Kristen Davis @ Belk

Shoes: Esprit

Necklace & Earrings: Forever 21


My lovely mustache headband purchased from loveelycia.etsy.com (I bought this is October and it arrived today!)

2 comments:

Selected Treasures said...

I like the shirt!
http://www.selectedtreasures.blogspot.com/

alltumbledown said...

amazing headband. seriously, whoever designed that is genius.