Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Umbrella...Ellla....Ella

Outfit #8

I felt iffy about this outfit all day. I liked the idea of the casual shirt paired with the dressier skirt. I think the jury is still out as to whether I would wear this again. I did get a few strange looks from a girl in a class of mine. Haha! At least I tried!

I own a lot of blue. I always thought I was better at having a good mix of color. I was wrong. Most of the items in my challenge are blue. In the future I will definitely make an effort to buy a better variety of color.

You know what I really hate? Tights that don't fit. Actually these are panty hose and I didn't realize that until I had left the hose. I actually didn't realize how poorly they fit until I left my house. At some point my mother gave me some of her black hose. My mom isn't but a half inch shorter than me but she weighed 125lbs most of her life so we don't exactly wear the same size. I was in fear these hose were going to rip at any moment today. Thankfully they did not!

Shirt: American Eagle
Skirt: Simply Vera @ Kohls
Boots: Soda
Necklace: American Eagle
Belt: Forever 21
And of course I am watching Glee while writing this post. Hence the title.

No comments: