Saturday, November 13, 2010

First Five Wrap-Up


Here is a review of the first five days of the 30 for 30 challenge! Despite all the blue, day 3 is my favorite. Even though I don't have beautiful surrondings I am so glad I found a co-worker to take my picture for me. I have not bought a tripod yet and have not mastered taking full body shots of myself in a full length mirror. I'm interested to see what the next five outfits will bring!

FYI....The top in day 2 is item # 26. I was short five items last Sunday when I took the pics of my 30 items.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jess--fellow remixer here. I wish I had just done weekly collections of my daily looks like you have done here.

I don't know you, but day 4 and day 5 are my favorites from the first week. The dress in day 4 is very nice.

Best of luck with the remaining challenge.