Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Half Way There


Whoa, Whoa Livin' On A Prayer...... Outfit #15

I'm not so sure I pull off the belted scarf look as well as I would have liked. I also feel as if I have worn this dress a lot. I think I've only worn it three times but it feels like way more than that. I am only only day 15 and I am already wanting to wear my other clothes. I miss them. I can't believe other people are on outfit 20. I am jealous of them. They are five days closer to the end.

I have lots of school work to do so I don't really have time to blog about much else. Please forgive me this time.

dress: Simply Vera @ Kohls
shirt: American Eagle
scarf: H&M
tights: ?
boots: Soda
belt: Forever 21

2 comments:

Linda said...

Halfway there. That is nothing to sneeze at. That's a great accomplishment. You can do it!
I love that you are trying new things like belting your scarf. I think you pulled it off!

The Auspicious Life

Anonymous said...

I did the belt and scarf thing today too. Failed sort of miserably, but at least I tried, haha!

Melanie@UnravelledThreads
Follow @UnraveldTreads on Twitter!