Thursday, November 18, 2010

Green With Envy


Outfit #10

Well, I have another headlesss post. I really need my bangs trimmed. I didn't pin my bangs back but wore my hair in a pony tail. Let me tell you, that was NOT cute!


This challenge has really made me wish I had other bloggers wardrobes. Some of my items just seem inadequate.


I really like these pants and this top. The picture doesn't do them justice. I got the top at a 2nd hand shop that buys/sells gently used clothing. The top is J. Crew and I paid $5 for it. What a steal! I love finding good deals.


So far the challenge hasn't been too difficult. Mixing and matching pieces is fairly easy at this point. While I haven't been too excited about some of my outfits, I feel this challenge is beneficial because I get to be inspired by all the other lovely ladies taking part in this challenge. Hopefully at the end of 30 days I will be able to be more creative with the items I have in my closet. Also I hope to be more comfortable taking risks and making mistakes with my wardrobe.


Blouse: J. Crew
Cardigan: Kristin Davis @ Belk
Pants: The Limited
Belt: Forever 21
Shoes: Esprit

No comments: