Saturday, February 5, 2011

Dirty Bird




This is my "neutral" look. I added a little color with my earrings though. I really love getting fun earring from Forever 21. Not only are they really inexpensive but they also provide a little jazz to a seemingly colorless outfit.







I love this poncho. I was eyeing it at American Eagle for months. It was originally $49.50 (I think) and for the longest time it was still $30 (on sale). Sometimes I have trouble paying for things full price at the ole' Dirty Bird. (Dirty Bird is my loving name for American Eagle.) I worked at American Eagle for 6 years and it still stinks not getting the awesome discount. So a few weeks ago, I found it on sale for $17 and I snapped it right up. I love it. I could wear this poncho everyday.

shirt: Gap

poncho: American Eagle

jeans: Simply Vera @ Kohls

boots: Old Navy

earrings: Forever 21

ring: etsy

1 comment:

Linda said...

It would be too hard to pay full price after always having a discount. Actually, it is ALWAYS hard to pay full price!
I'm glad you found your poncho, it looks great.

The Auspicious Life