Friday, February 11, 2011

Purple People Eater


My weight loss goals aren't progressing as planned. I have been eating very well and because of this I am confident the problem is with my exercise routine. So with the help of a friend, I have a new exercise plan. Less weights, more cardio. I'm crossing my fingers that this works.

I love these jeans. I got them at the Banana Republic Outfit. This is my new favorite pair of jeans. Also I love pashmina scarfs. So soft and silky. I am strange and don't like the feeling on certain fabrics on my skin and especially me face. For the longest time I wouldn't wear wool. I still have a dislike for fleece though. Yes, I am quite pecuilar.

I saw The King's Speech again. A friend of mine really wanted to see it and I really liked the movie, so I said I would see it again. The movie was still just as good the second time. I even cried again. I love Colin Firth. I am sure he is my future husband. The age difference doesn't matter to me.
sweater: Loft
jeans: Banana Republic Outlet
scarf: Urban Outfitters
bracelet: jewelry show
shoes: Aldo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh, so cute! Love the yellow scarf with the purple top!

Sarah said...

love the color combo!

www.mycheapweddingshoes.blogspot.com