Sunday, February 20, 2011

Foot Loose


top: Express (thrifted); jeans: Banana Republic Outlet; shoes: Aldo; scarf: TJ Maxx; belt: Charlotte Russe


I have really been digging the red and purple combos I have been seeing other bloggers wear this week. Since I didn't include the necessary items in my 30 to try out the look I decided to wear red and purple accessories together. The combo is just so pretty!

I am really itching to workout. Earlier this week I woke up with an excruciating pain in my left foot. Walking was painful and I could not bend my foot so basically I had to walk like I had a peg leg. The next day my foot was not any better so I went to the doctor. The doc took x-rays and thankfully I didn't have a fracture. The doc said I have tendinitis. So she gave me an anti-inflammatory and told me to ice my foot 4 times a day. Soft tissue can take up to 12 weeks to fully heal. I can start working out again once the pain go away as long as whatever I do doesn't aggravate my foot. I haven't worked out in almost a week and I am getting antsy. Hopefully tomorrow I can get back to the gym. I don't want to lose any of the progress I have made in the past month.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like! Unexpected, yet very cute.

Melanie@UnravelledThreads

Olivia Juliann Crabtree said...

I lOVE that you mixed colors. It reminds me of spring, which is a great thing. You rock it!

http://adailyolive.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

I love purple and red together! Also hope that foot gets better.

Shopping and Spreadsheets

a. harms said...

Love that tiny pop of red in the belt. Too cute and totally pulls the outfit all together.