Monday, February 21, 2011

Twice The Fun


shirt: Forever 21; pants: Loft; shoes: Anne Klein; necklace: Anna @ JcPenney's

I really feel in love with this gold necklace when I saw it. I thought this simple sweater was the perfect way to show it off. I wore this outfit on Saturday running errands with my Mom.




top: Loft; cords: Gap; boots: Old Navy; necklace: My Fair Ladee via etsy

I thought of this outfit yesterday and I was really excited to wear it! Two of my favorite colors, purple and mustard yellow! I am not one to shy away from the occasional bright, colorful outfit. The cords are super comfy. I love them. I wish I had purchased them in additional colors.

I do have a tank on underneath the sweater. Anytime I wear a lower rise pant (especially at work) I wear a tank to provide a little more backside coverage when I sit down.

I went to the gym tonight and my foot didn't bother me at all! Yay! Granted I stuck with low impact exercises but I was so glad to be back at the gym. I am not myself when I go without exercise for a week!

6 comments:

Savannah said...

What great accessories!! I loooove those yellow pants!

savannah-joyofliving.blogspot.com

devorelebeaumonstre. said...

I loveee those yellow pants. x


p.s. I'm having a giveaway on my blog for a $50 giftcard to PTAK apparel if you'd like to check it out. :) x
devorelebeaumonstre.com

CHancock21 said...

I included yellow pants in my 30 items as well--thanks for giving me new ideas on how to wear them!! :)

owenandchelsey.blogspot.com (fellow 30x30 remixer)

Anonymous said...

I love how daring you are with your colors!

Sophie in the Sticks said...

love those yellow trousers!
http://cgdn.blogspot.com/

a. harms said...

Those yellow pants are awesome! I would like to steal tons from you!