Saturday, February 12, 2011

Give Anxiety the Boot


I love these boots with skinny jeans or with dresses. I bought them early last year at Old Navy. These were such a good find. I love tall boots. I really want a pair of Intyce boots in cognac by Steve Madden. I get really nervous when I spend larger than normal amounts of money though. Eventually I will give in and buy them. Right now my anxiety is holding me back.

I am wearing another pashmina. This one is from H&M. I love H&M. Unfortunately, the closest store to me is in Atlanta. At the end of March, a friend and I are going to Atlanta for a showing of Kevin Smith's new movie Red State and while we are there we are going to go to H&M. I am very excited!!
sweater: New York & Co
jeans: American Eagle
belt: American Eagle
boots: Old Navy
scarf: H&M
bracelet: Charlotte Russe
earrings: etsy

No comments: