Sunday, February 6, 2011

Heads Will Roll


I don't watch football. Steelers, Packers all the same to me. I was excited to see the new episode of Glee that came on after the Superbowl. So far it hasn't disappointed. Brittany is the best dumb blonde ever. The only think missing is Kurt. I know he is still on the show but New Directions is missing a little somethin' without him. Very glad to have a little Glee back in my life.


Yesterday, I sepnt with day with my oldest nephew Gage. He turned 3 on January 31st. We went to a museum, ate ice cream, played outside, ate at a Mexican restaurant for dinner, and bought toys at Wal-Mart. Keeping up with a 3 year old is a lot of work but it was also a lot of fun.


shirt: Forever 21

tank: (not included in my 30 items): Target

jeans: American Eagle

necklace: Claire's

ring: etsy

bracelet: made by me in high school

shoes: Aldo

1 comment:

Tealia Carriere said...

love the simple black necklace on the shirt :)
-teal (fyi im stealing the idea ;) )