Friday, February 18, 2011

Through The Looking Glass


I really like this GAP dress. I got it for 40% off $40 at GAP. I love a good sale! I wanted to add a little more color to the outfit so I put on purple tights I bought at Target. Looking at these tights now, I am disappointed with the saturation of color. I guess for $5 I can't expect much. Yes, I broke the shopping ban. I needed black tights so I ordered a pair from We Love Colors and since it makes more sense to buy more than one item when you pay flat rate shipping I ordered the lilac tights as well. After I saw Suze wear them, I knew I had to have a pair. You forgive me, right?

Speaking of sales, all video rental stores on my side of town have either went out of business or are in the process of going out of business. I do love my Netflix but sometimes Netflix doesn't get a movie until 30 days after it is actually released and that's when I make a trip to the local video store. Because the last store near my house is going out of business I was able to buy Big Fish and Alice in Wonderland (Tim Burton's version) on blu-ray for cheap. I will keep checking back for deeper discounts on merchandise until they close. Blu-rays are soooo expensive when you buy them new. ($20 - $30 is expensive to me. Especially since DVD prices have gone down drastically in the past few years.) Oh, can you tell that I am a Tim Burton fan?
dress: Gap
cardigan: TJ Maxx
tights: Target
shoes: Aldo
necklace: NY&Co
earrings: don't remember

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This dress reminds me of the skirt you wore yesterday...I had to flip back and forth to make sure they weren't the same thing!

Jess said...

Wow! Until you pointed it out, I didn't realize how similar the two items were. Oooops.

a. harms said...

The print of that dress is so great. Looks great on you.